The 5000 Series Rotor is a rugged mid-range gear-drive rotary sprinkler, offering durability, performance, and the convenience of arc adjustment from the top, for residential and light commercial applications. This versatile rotor offers a standard rubber cover and the convenience of reversing
full-circle (only 360°) and part-circle operation (40° - 360°) in one
unit. And, with a tree of Rain Curtain™ nozzles, the 5000 Series Rotor offers excellent distribution for top-notch efficiency. All of this, a proven gear-driven design, and a five-year trade warranty, makes the 5000 Series Rotor one head that will "Take Performance to the Top."
Features and Benefits:
- The 5000 Series Rotor Sprinkler is available in
4", 6", 12" and Shrub models.
- Standard Rubber Cover for extra protection and
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
in residential and commercial applications.
- Enhanced Rain Curtain™ Nozzles
- Increased radius range with less flow per nozzle
- New Micro-Ramps™ for superior close-in watering
- Nozzle Extraction Feature for easy
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive
- Tree of nozzles including low angle (Angle of
trajectory 10°) and standard angle Rain Curtain™ nozzles (Angle of
trajectory 25°) provides 25 to 50 ft (7 to 15,2 M) distance of throw.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable,
- 40- 360° Arc Rotation for reversing Full-and
Part-Circle rotation in one. (A non-reversing full circle only unit is
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius
reduction without changing nozzles
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from the case
cover to the nozzle)
- Pressure activated multi-function wiper seal
protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load
- Additional o-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
Part Circle units (PC) are adjustable from 40 – 360
Full Circle units (FC) are 360 degrees only.
- Precipitation rate: .20 to 1.01 inches per hour
(5 to 26 mm/h)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: .73 to 9.63 gpm (0,17 to 2,19 m3/h)
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full-and part-circle adjustment 40° –
- Full circle only adjustment 360°
- Optional Pre-installed Rain Curtain™ nozzles
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve holds
back up to 7 feet (2,1 m) of elevation change, to prevent puddling and
erosion caused by low head drainage
- Optional non-potable cover for easy identificaion of reclaimed water
- Pop-up height: Shrub: 4" (10 cm); 6" (15 cm);
12" (30 cm)
- Overall body height: Shrub: 7 3/4" (19,7 cm),
4": 7 3/8" (18, 5 cm); 6": 9 5/8" (24,5 cm); 12": 16 7/8" (42,9 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8" (4,1 cm)
*Note: Pop-up height measured from cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.