Hunter SVC-100 Battery Operated Smart Valve Controller
The SVC-100 Series was replaced by the NODE-100 Series. Please click here to access the new item(s).
SVC - Smart Valve Controllers
Hunter Single-Station Battery Operated Controller With Solenoid. Fits All Hunter Valves. Model SVC-100
Reliable battery-powered control without the need of electric connection.
For isolated sites or power-restricted areas, and for the special needs of drip zones, Hunter provides the ideal economical answer. The SVC mounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily without screws, drills or additional wires and the unit's solid construction ensures it can handle the harsh environment of a valve box. The SVC operates off a single 9-volt battery that's guaranteed to provide power through a full season. Along with exceptional reliability, it's also a breeze to program, with an easy to read LCD display instead of cumbersome buttons and knobs. Up to nine start times are available, offering the flexibility to handle watering schedules for such things as establishing new turf or irrigating steep slopes with low infiltration rates.
Features and Benefits
- Controller: 3 1/4" diameter x 2" high
- Station run time: 0 to 240 minutes in 1-minute increments
- Start times: 9 per day
- 7-day calendar or interval (1-31 day) watering
- AM/PM or 24-hour clock option
- Easy to understand icon-based display
- Simplified one button manual operation
- Programmable rain delay for 1 to 7 days
- Operates valves up to 100' away from controller
- Battery: Standard 9 volt alkaline battery (not included), one year minimum life. Battery not required for program backup.
- Memory: Non-volatile for program data
- 2 feet of prewired cable included (for SVC-100 only) (for programming outside the valve box)
- Clip bracket for simple installation
- Rubber cover prevents dirt and debris from accumulating on the display
- Weather sensor compatible
- Controller compatible with most common 2-wire 6-9 volt DC battery-operated solenoids (consult factory for list)