Spears DS-400 Prefilled Dri-Splice Connector w/Crimp Sleeve - Pkg. of 25
Spears Prefilled Dri-Splice Connector w/Crimp Sleeve - Package of 25
The Spears Dri-Splice Seal designed into each wire hole enables you to stock one connector for all applications. The Dri-Splice Seal features an interference webbing which expands to accommodate #18, #14, #12, or #10 gauge wire sizes. In the event only two holes are used, the Dri-Splice Seal prevents sealant from leaking out through the third hole.
Features and Benefits
- All the features of the DS-100, plus the added benefit of being
pre-filled with Dielectric Silicone Sealant
- Reduced inventory requirements
- Insures proper amount and type of Sealant every time
- Eliminates costly waste and clean-up
- Makes installations quick, clean and efficient
- For use in electrical systems with 30v or less
DS-100 & DS-400 Dri-Splice Wire Connector Installation Information
- Insert wires through holes in base of body.
- Twist stripped wires together and apply crimp sleeve with an indent type crimping tool. Trim excess bare wire.
- DS-100 ONLY — Fill Plug to brim with DS-300 sealant.
- Invert body and insert plug into body until it snaps tight.
- Push wires all the way into the plug to completely seal the crimp sleeve.
- DS-100 ONLY — Be certain sealant has formed into all holes in body.