You Are Here:
Rainbird 1803 3" Pop-Up Spray Head Body
Rainbird 1803 Spray Head Body - Nozzles Sold Separately
3" Pop-Up Height W 1/2" Inlet.
Plastic Pop-Up Spray Head SprinklersInstalled in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation brand in the world. The choice of more professional landscape contractors over any other pop-up sprinkler. Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series offers a broad selection of spray heads for watering shrubs, small lawns and irregularly shaped planting areas. Precision spray heads and nozzles customize your watering system to cover virtually any configuration lawn or garden - not the sidewalk or driveway! The 1800 Series offers Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism for out-of-sight retraction into the lawn when not in operation, full and partial circle coverage and infinite pattern adjustment for optimum head-to-head coverage.
Features & Benefits:
- Patented pressure-activated co-molded wiper seal prevents wasteful water leakage and assures long life.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction, every time.
- Multiple pop-up heights for maximum design flexibility.
- Spray distance from 6 to 15 feet.
- Directional adjustment feature lets you aim the spray pattern by hand.
- Wide range of nozzle for distance of throw and arc pattern.
- Available with or without nozzle for customized watering.
- Simple, top adjustment screw decreases spray distance.
- No tools needed to change nozzles.
- U.V. resistant plastic reduces fading.
- Operates efficiently at low water pressure.
- 5 Year customer satisfaction policy.
- 1/2-inch inlet size.
- 1802 / 1802LN (less nozzle)
2-inch pop-up clearance
- 1803 / 1803LN (less nozzle)
3-inch pop-up clearance
- 1804 / 1804LN (less nozzle)
4-inch pop-up clearance
- 1806 / 1806LN (less nozzle)
6-inch pop-up clearance
- 1812 / 1812LN (less nozzle)
12-inch pop-up clearance