ESP-4Mi Modular Sprinkler Controller
Maximize Your Productivity
A member of the popular ESP family of controllers, the ESP-Modular is designed to maximize your productivity by saving you time and money. The large, easy to read display and intuitive programming sequence make this the most user-friendly controller in its class. The spacious cabinet and terminal locations make installation and wire-up a snap. And features like the Contractor Default program make service calls more efficient and earn you more money by taking less time! The ESP-Modular: Maximizing your Productivity.
Features and Benefits
- ESP Programming: Extra-Simple Programming with large numbers and text in the LCD to aid user programming.
- Three independent programs with 4 start times each for a total of 12 start times.
- Four station base model with the capacity to receive plug-in station modules of three stations each allows the controller to expand from 4 to 13 stations.
- Hot swappable modules can be installed while in operation and in any position.
- Station 13, called an "Auxilliary Station" can bypass an active sensor to allow watering even if the other stations are disabled or can operate as a normal station.
- 365-day calendar with leap year intelligence means that you can set an "Odd" or "Even" day watering schedule and not worry about changing the date on leap years.
- Four irrigation cycle modes for maximum flexibility and compliance to all major watering restrictions (custom 7-day calendar, 1-31 day cycle and odd/even cycles).
- Dedicated sensor terminals allow the user to easily connect a sensor to the controller for maximum water efficiency. A light (LED) and a mesage on the LCD indicates when a sensor is active.
- Sensor bypass switch allows the user to override an active sensor.
- "Remote Ready" connector enables the controller to be used with Rain Bird's RMX multi-function remote control system.
- Contractor Default setting allows the contractor to set his own default program and can be accessed with the push of a button. Useful in easily reloading a schedule that has been altered by a homeowner or to replace a temporary schedule for new seed or sod.
- "Valve Test Terminal" allows the installer to test the valve wires during installation to determine the valve that each wire is connected to.